12 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Autre Casablanca 188 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Distribution Business Manager
We are looking for a Distribution Business Manager (DBM) covering the Africa distributors. In this role you will be part of the local partner organization in Africa and the virtual team covering distribution in the African continent and DOM/COM Islands.
As Distribution Business Manager you will be responsible for the overall business relationship with selected HP distributors. This means a variation of accountabilities, such as:
- follow up budgets and targets
- Define the appropriate landscape for adequate coverage across Africa
- Be the support of the local DBMs from planning to execution
- Follow up on key metrics (Sell in, Sell out, WOS, C&Cm compensation elements)
- follow up on the Planning and execution of the market activities (in collaboration with HP marketing resources)
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of HP products and solutions as well as the competitor equivalents if present
As Distribution Business Manager you live and breathe your business, meaning that you interface with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution development Business development is part of your day to day work on operational, tactical and strategic level. That said you will work with all levels of the distributors organization; from account manager up to C-level management.
Being the business relationship owner you will be coordinating with the 3 African Districts and will take forward internally, requiring you to have a strong internal network. This helps you in the responsibility to monitor and follow up on plans and budgets internally at HP. As this role covers multiple African countries your network breaks boundaries and you are able to coordinate between those countries. Your strong business acumen helps you to thrive in this role.
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent knowledge acquired through work background.
- Confirmed success in achieving progressively higher budget (?) (Demonstrated success in (over)achieving high quota
- 5-8 years advanced sales experience
- Fluent in English and ideally in French both in speak and in writing
Other skills you bring
- Knowledge of the role of IT within society and how it enables companies to focus on their core business
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to convert customer needs into compelling offerings
- Social skills that enable you to be looked upon as a trusted advisor
- Project management skills
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Lieu de travail Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 06 Septembre
- Secteur d'activité
- Nombre de postes 01