15 mars 2023 à 3h22 Autre Sale 76 vues
Détails de l'annonce
|China Wax Additives manufacturers Introduction:
Polyethylene wax is also called low-molecular-weight polyethylene, with a molecular weight of 1500 -50,000, but usually not more than 10,000, or partially oxidized low-molecular-weight polyethylene.
It is characterized by a high melting point, generally above 100掳C. It is a good external lubricant. Due to its high molecular weight, it is more effective than paraffin wax under high temperature processing conditions.
Polyethylene wax has good thermal stability, chemical stability and electrical properties, and its melt viscosity and hardness are close to paraffin wax.
Compared with other external lubricants of PVC, polyethylene wax has better internal lubricating effect.
Please contact us or leave your contact info for usage guidelines and latest quotation.
Melting point90-120 鈩?/p>
AppearancePowder or flake
鈼?High melting point
鈼?Good heat resistance
Quality: 100% standard-met, lab-test and sample test are both welcome
Company: 29-year history, a well-known and reliable supplier
Samples: Free sample based on freight cost prepaid
Technical support: Instruction of product usage and solutions to production problems
1. Used as a dispersant in the processing of color masterbatches and is widely used in polyolefin masterbatches. It has good compatibility with polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, and other resins, and with excellent external and internal lubrication.
2. Used as dispersants, lubricants, and brighteners in the molding process of PVC profiles, pipes, pipe fittings.
3. In PE, PP processing, to enhance the plasticization and improve the toughness and surface smoothness of plastic products.
4. Used as a pigment carrier to improve the abrasion resistance of paints and inks and improve the dispersion of pigments and fillers.
5. Widely used in the production of various wax products such as floor wax, car wax, glazing wax, candles, crayons, etc., its function is to increase the softening point of wax products, increase their strength and surface gloss.
6. Used as a lubricant for cable insulation materials, which can enhance the diffusion of fillers, increase the extrusion molding rate, increase mold flow, and facilitate demolding.
7. Used in various hot-melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, road marking paints, marking paints. As a dispersant, it has a good anti-settling effect, and provide a good glossiness to the finished products.
Please contact us for more applications and products.
Packed in woven or paper composite bag, different specifications are available.
Safely store under instructions.
1. How can I get testing samples?
Free samples provided based on freight cost prepaid.
2. What is the MOQ?
The MOQ is one ton, but it鈥檒l be cost efficiency with bigger order quantity.
3. What about lead time?
We have a fast turnover of stock; lead time of 7 days is enough.China Wax Additives manufacturers
website:China Wax Additives Manufacturers Suppliers Factory - Wax Additives with Low Price
Description de la société
Zhejiang Dayuan Pumps Industrial Co.,Ltd founded in 1990 is a well-known professional pump research and development enterprise in China with the enterprise spirit of "make every efforts and strive for excellence". The company which is a "high-tech company has about 800 employees, a construction area of 80,000 square meters, and assets of 840 million Yuan, and its annual sales income is 532 million Yuan.