28 juin 2022 à 0h00 Autre Rabat 82 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
2+ years relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
Ability to explain complex situations in layman’s terms
Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills; strong problem solving skills; strong service orientation
Ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
Ability to handle stressful situations
Very strong verbal and written communication; English on Upper-Intermediate level
What You'll Do
- You will coordinate with global IT support teams as well as external contacts to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- In this role, you will deliver and promote new IT tools and solutions to colleagues through (e.g. presentations and training sessions). You will also be responsible for ensuring that the IT infrastructure and production systems always are available.
- You will help in the setup and coordination of internal and external events in all IT-related matters (e.g. connectivity, audio, video, and support). Lastly, you will contribute with technical expertise to local and global IT projects.
- You will provide world-class service and build and maintain relationships among colleagues across all offices, acting as a trusted advisor and go-to person during day-to-day IT support cases.
Who You'll Work With
- You will be based in our Casablanca office as part of our Regional hub team, a pivotal group within Global Office Technology services.
- You will collaborate with other internal IT support and development teams on a daily basis and continuously contribute to the creation, documentation and improvement of knowledge as issues/solutions arise.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 25 Septembre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Services
- Nombre de postes 01