6 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Autre Rabat 97 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Main tasks include:
- Develop procedures and processes related to the use of different equipment and other related research activities performed in the laboratories
- Ensure proper organization of use, including reservation of equipment, sample preparation, analysis, interpretation and data retrieval
- Assist and/or carry out analyzes using SEM, XRD, Raman spectroscopy and XRF equipments
- Provide training to colleagues on the use of equipments
- Supervise the use of equipment and maintains a preventive maintenance program for all equipment.
- Resolve equipment issues in a timely manner, and escalate issues as needed
- Contribute to supervision of experimental work related to the MSN training (education) programs
- Maintain a comprehensive set of records for equipment use, purchases and parts inventory in collaboration with Warehouse responsible, condition of equipment, repair costs and preventative maintenance.
- Develop equipment specifications in collaboration with other researchers
- Ensure the operationality of the synthesis methods and instruments involved in the projects
- Development of the laboratory's expertise in the valorization of Moroccan natural resources (oil shale, phosphate, clay ...)
- Writing of synthesis reports, articles, patents, etc.
- Ensure interactions with UM6P-MSN purchasing and suppliers.
- Monitor the inventory of laboratory equipment, products, and consumables.
Profil recherché :
- A PhD, or equivalent in chemistry or materials science or in related fields
- Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of material characterization equipment like SEM, XRD, XRF, Raman Spectroscopy
- Scientific knowledge in the material science, physical or chemical field in which the activity of the entity falls
- In-depth knowledge of Moroccan natural resources (oil shale, phosphate, clay ...) and sustainable materials.
- Demonstrate more than 3 years of successfully managing characterization techniques in a laboratory environment
- Industrial experience is an asset.
- Quality assurance and metrology: good command of laboratory practices
- Ability to work as part of a highly-collaborative research teams
- Good command of oral and written English and French
How to apply
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit an application online via the 'Apply Now' link and include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Name and contact information of three referees