12 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Autre Rabat 160 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Senior Program Officer
The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) is recruiting a Senior
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive center for the development of research and
learning in the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support, and in partnership with Columbia University, HEC
Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter for shaping the social and business landscape in Africa
The school is seeking candidates with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance for the African continent.
Readiness to be a self-starter is essential.
Working as a member of multi-disciplinary team (learning – advisory – research) under the guidance of the Director of
Academic Affairs and/or the Director of Custom Programs, the Senior Program Officer works on the design, conception and
implementation of training programs (degree programs, certificates, custom programs, …), ensure the cooperation among
stakeholders involved in the operations and management of these programs (Faculty, Advisory team, program officers team,
program coordinators, finance and legal department) and provides comprehensive support on day-to-day delivery of ABS
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to :
- Program conception, from the definition of learning goals to the design of the curriculum
- Program implementation, from the curriculum to the appropriate choice of pedagogical approach, the sourcing of faculty and the definition of the appropriate planning.
- Program administration, in collaboration with Junior Program officer(s): contribution to production of faculty and student handbooks, coordination and administration of program/course and module/unit feedback, support the implementation of action plans relating to program and course improvement and/or student matters mechanisms.
- Contribution to the program promotion, marketing and sales: providing with any required information on the program, organizing master classes, presenting the program to prospect students, …
- Student administration: to monitor/control student attendance and other participation measures, liaising directly with students about participation matters.
- Providing ABS with required intellectual contributions, and feed the design and implementation of new academic programmes with innovative/rigorous: benchmarks, academic literature review, screening and analysis of “on the shelves” pedagogical solutions,
- Work in close collaboration with ABS members, sometimes beyond the job boundaries, to co-create value, help, create and contribute to maintain the strong entrepreneurial mindset of the school
- Embrace continuing professional development of self, team members (specifically Junior Program officers) and colleagues.
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the formation of an emerging school.
Priority will be given to candidates with a demonstrated ability to work in Higher Education and/or advisory services.
Location: ABS has its main campus in Rabat and is a part of Mohamed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P) which is in Ben
Guerir, Morocco, near Marrakesh. This position will be based in Rabat.
The application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Profil recherché :
- Master instructional design and/or conception and design of innovative services
- Master analytical & operational skills: “be a mindful doer”
- Project and people management (specifically junior team members) skills as well as a proven ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, enthusiasm, and diplomacy both individually and as part of a team effort
- Able to work, write, speak in English and/or French (fluency in both languages preferred)
- Experience handling multiple priorities effectively; organizing time efficiently.
- Understand and work effectively with others in a matrixed reporting structure
- Ability to work effectively in volatile and ambiguous contexts. Shows strong flexibility and agility
- Proves strong written and verbal skills; demonstrated persuasive and respectful presentation skills for communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Master of standard computer-based productivity tools (Office, Trello, Click-up, …) and comfort with using social networking tools
- Able to think creatively about opportunities, to create and respond to novel and innovative approaches, and to inspire others to work toward achieving Foundation goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative, energetic approach
- Ability to develop productive relationships with a diverse group of colleagues
- Demonstrated self-awareness and sound judgment; ability to make decisions, justify recommendations, and be responsive and clear
The position offers:
- life & medical insurance
- maternity leave
- paid vacations