12 juil. 2022 à 0h01 Informatique & Télécoms Rabat 272 vues
Détails de l'annonce
As our Head of Security Operations Center (SOC), you will be a key member of the Webhelp Cyber Resilience Centre. It is a senior role, reporting to the Head of CRC, and is responsible for the continuous cyber monitoring and defense of Webhelp assets.
You will lead a team of 30+ security analysts (levels 1, 2 and 3, TH and TI) across Morocco, India and El Salvador and will be responsible for the Cyber Security monitoring and incident detection functions to reduce the effectiveness of malicious activity against WH by threat actors and in doing so, protect WH’s assets.
You will provide regular updates to WH management about on-going malicious trends from significant adversaries and how we are responding to and addressing the threat.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Define SOC strategy, operating model and future vision of services provided to the business
- Plan, direct and control the SOC functions and operation and ensure continuous improvement of services
- Ensure the monitoring and timely analysis of incidents to protect People, Technology and Process addressing all security incidents and escalations where required
- Direct the Cyber Intelligence capability to identify potential threats, delivering strategic reports and strategies to minimise the impact of the threat.
- Leading and managing the Security Operations and the team of security operational staff members
- Primarily responsible for directing security event monitoring, management and response and cyber intelligence
- Ensuring incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Ensuring compliance to policy, process, and procedure achieve operational objectives
- Revising and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Ensuring daily management, administration & maintenance of security toolsets to achieve operational effectiveness
- Ensuring threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders to build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
Profil recherché :
You have a degree level qualification in business, IT or security or equivalent experience. You have External security accreditation by a recognised professional security body (e.g. CISM, CISSP, GCIH, GSLC…)
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience managing a SOC at a medium or large company.
- You have incident management experience and are familiar with incident management process development (Must have)
- You are Fluent in English.
Technical Skills :
- Substantial knowledge of current cyber security concepts, including security monitoring, incident response, threat vectors, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), DDoS, botnets, malware, fileless attacks, SQL injection, phishing, etc.
- In-depth familiarity with security policies based on industry standards and best practices
- Experience in designing, building and optimising Security Operations Centers
- Experience with SIEM, EDR, TIP and SOAR tooling
- Proficient in the preparation of metrics, reports, dashboards, and documentation.
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management.
- Understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
Soft Skills :
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Self-driven to innovate and outperform expectations
- The ability to influence and drive change in a collaborative way.
- Able to work independently without supervision, whilst collaborating, consulting, and escalating appropriately.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills, with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the Group, an integrator of people and processes.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the capability to assess the information provided and provide clear and appropriate direction based on this.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, including the ability to simplify complex technical information into clear executable business intelligence.
- Organised with a flexible approach to tasks and working hours
Description de la société
We are a global community of more than 100,000 people who challenge what’s out there. Especially when it comes to outsourcing services. We delight clients with our energy, transparency and emotional intelligence.
Diverse people. Different countries. Exciting industries. Let your ambition take you further, when you join the game-changers at Webhelp.
We have developed a strong culture of promotion from within because we want every Webhelper to feel valued and recognised. It’s alright with us if you’re just starting out and don’t know yet where you want to get. That’s how all great stories begin.
Technology is part of our DNA. And human thinking is part of our genome. That’s why when we put people first, everything comes alive!
We are looking for our Head of Security Operations Centre. Join Us !