12 juil. 2022 à 0h01 Agriculture Rabat 248 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Development SGS TIC* services for the seafood supply chain industries in the country:
* TIC: Testing, Inspection, Certification (incl. second party audit)
- Define & update SGS services in compliant with national & international market demand, with regulation evolution, to differentiate against competitors
- Identify possible innovations, in maintaining watch on competitors + SGS affiliates – solution in food -seafood supply-chain
- Adapt Marketing & Sales tools, to manage our development and targets
Business Manager H&N
- Interaction with key clients (public, private, producer association, Inter-pro) to develop relationships, identify needs, detect public RFP, define proposal
- Create a strong market visibility & recognition of SGS in seafood sector by client webinar, conference, exhibition participation (like Halieutis Expo)
- Work with SGS Morocco (technical & operational teams), the SGS affiliates in EU & Africa, Food ISM teams, to close gaps supported by solid execution for testing, inspection, compliance services and certification.
- Expand seafood H&N & ISM for marketing, sales, technical expertise, innovation.
Profil recherché :
Bachelor’s Degree in a Food/Food Safety sector
+ 7 years min. experience in Seafood processing (as quality manager or Certification auditor).
• High technical expertise on seafood products & industries and TIC services related.
• Analytical capabilities to summarize client requirements and structure solutions
• Strong networking skills with ability to hold high level client discussions and translate these into business opportunities
• Strong technical expertise
• Strong business acumen
• Must have leadership capabilities and an open mind towards continuous improvement.
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to work independently.
• English speaking and writting. / Spanish speaking & writing could be an advantage
Description de la société
Recognized as the world reference, the SGS group employs more than 93,000 people and operates a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Present in Morocco for more than 70 years in the framework of control, inspection and analysis of agricultural, industrial, oil and mining products. SGS Maroc S.A. also provides services in the field of automotive technical control, textile products, consumer products and accompanies the certification process of many companies.